Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How I sold 1,000 cars, 200 sets of villas


It is said that the Chinese real estate tycoon, Pan Shiyi, the richest man is out from the countryside. I was out in rural areas, in the eyes of the old generational, rural people can be soldiers, that's pretty good, if the regularization of the energy officials, and the whole village would turn all the boiling, I think so.

But since I know Pan Shiyi, who is also the rural areas, he became the object of study in my heart, I know that rural people could be turned into Pan Shiyi.

I read that the University of International Trade, after graduation, in a second tier cities to find work. This work is in the local computer market stalls selling computer accessories. Could get more than 800 pieces a month, my first month's wages when the hand, heart felt extremely happy, I feel I am a city person, and I earn more than those who are home more. In this way, done a year or so, I think, should not seek greater development of some, after all, the time has come to get married, I need more money.

So I went to a car shop 4S candidates. During that time, simply run into a wall every day, almost all of the 4S shops are not giving me the opportunity, the general reason is that Mandarin is poor, the overall quality does not meet the requirements, poor personal image and so on. After several twists and turns, or a manager, my fancy will power, accept me, then that I embarked on a road vehicle sales.

Before the day playing with computer hardware, application software really know nothing about. The 4S shop called with a set of CRM software, the manager said to help increase sales. I am skeptical, a software company can make more money? The first time I heard such wonderful things, impressed, this software is called Odin CRM, is developed in Wuhan.

Just two weeks to work, the company gave me training, I also worked hard at learning the knowledge of vehicle sales. After the training, I am smooth as Mr. cars and embarked on work. At first, the sales work is not very smooth, I pains 2 months may not be able to sell one. Manager, a conversation with me, let me Fa Xian of the Zishen many problems, for example Shui Mouge customer Yi Qian came, Bingjutianxie a customer information card, the next he Zai came in, I could not remember this person is not to too. I feel like I have asked the manager what capacity should be increased, I simply do not come out of. Finally, he asked me a question, you provide the CRM with useless software ah? I said: never opened, what the thing can use. Followed by a manager, right about face in the lecture, told me that if you no longer need, then do not come to work next month!

I own all of the collected customer information card to fill all in the system. As long as there is free time, I see over and over again the information through the system provides some of the features of which customers are likely to buy a car, which is not possible. Then according to these results, for different customers into different energy. System, which the man called to do "sales funnel analysis" tool, through this function, I learned that he put into the basis of invalid customer's ability to very poor customers. For its own question, I have carried out a series of learning and effort.

This way, after 1 year, the statistics so I was startled - I sold a 1002 car! I did it! At the same time, I also have a new goal - real estate. After all, what car is only a few hundred thousand, a house which millions, tens of millions of it.

I came to Beijing, applicants to a real estate company, started my career in real estate sales. In my suggestion, also purchased a set of CRM software. Now I have a wife have children, have their own house, own car. Grateful that the software company, Wuhan, let me know CRM, thank them for helping me find the road to success.






Recommended links:



Evaluate Religion



WMV To Zune



QuickTime to MPG



Printing Machinery "pioneers", "English Education" Story



Women want to become famous, you have to install rogue?



Evaluation Multimedia Creation Tools



Yum's Second Revolution



Shanghai real estate control policies introduced Countdown



Wizard Install And Setup



Find out the psychological make Promotions



Lay The Foundation For The Bug Prevention [2]



YOUTUBE to WMV



SAP and Sybase Hutch alliance



World Cup counterparts: Illustrator drawing three cases of Football



Proxy server router configuration case



Ma: opportunities have begun to take Shape



1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this web site
    needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... best diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete